7.30 am: Check-in with the team at the Fitzroy Island Booking Centre at Shop 2/1 Spence St at least 30-minutes prior to departure to complete the check-in process and collect your tickets. Boarding commences 30 minutes prior to departure.
8.00 am: Departure for Fitzroy Island (about 45 minutes transfer time)
Once you arrive on the island, make your way to the Fitzroy island Hub to check in for the glass-bottom boat tour.
9.30 am: Glass-bottom boat tour
4.30 pm: Please make your way directly to the jetty at least 15 minutes prior to the transfer departure time.
6.00 pm: Arrival in Cairns
Return ferry transfers to Fitzroy Island
Glass bottom boat tour at 9.30 am
Explore the entire island at your own pace
Hat, towel, sunscreen, cash for small purchases, swimming clothes, comfortable shoes.
The Fitzroy ferry departs the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at 8:00 am with boarding starting at 7:30 am – Return ferry departs Fitzroy Island Jetty at 5:00 pm arriving in Cairns at 5:45 pm
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team